First time home buyers
It can be a large undertaking to buy your first home. Of course it can also be a little scary. You'll undoubtedly want and need a REALTOR® looking out for your highest and best interests. You will also want professional consultation along the way. I'm a veteran in the Triangle/Raleigh real estate market, and I am absolutely able and ready to help you purchase your first home. I have helped many first time home buyers over the years. Many are repeat clients.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally able to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to you, as my client, is what makes the difference. When you hire me to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
- From locating the right home (among all the properties in the area), to providing guidance with lenders, negotiating the best offer, getting inspections, & more, I will walk you through every step of the home-buying process.
- I will assist you with establishing your shopping list of amenities that you want in your home, your community, and your school district.
- The financial nuts and bolts of purchasing a house can be mind-boggling. I'll walk you through the assorted mortgages and home buying programs to choose from.
- You can depend on me to keep an eye on all the fresh listings, and make sure you see all the houses that match your criteria.
- I will do everything in my power to limit the stress and strain that goes along with purchasing a home. I'm ready to work for & with you to find the perfect home in the area for you!
Feel free to call me anytime at 919-614-0752, or click here
to leave your info, and I will get back to you right away.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.